BBC News

Monday, December 31, 2007

Welcome 2008!

We are just an hour away from the new year. Looking back at 07, all I can say about it, is that, what a fantastic year it was!!!I expected it to be excellent about this same time a year ago, but didnt expect it to be this superb. A promotion which was very long over due, taking charge of a planning group in a multinational high tech corp, completed the first delivery of the project which I started exactly a year ago, what else can I ask for. I always believe that every time you have to go through trials & tribulations, there is a reward waiting for you up there. The harder the trial is, the greater the reward will be. And it never fails me. Because in the Quran it said, Allah tries you with the burden that you can take, never will he burden you with something that you cant.
For 2008, I have a lot of role to play, targets to achieve, need to keep myself solemn as the pressure is getting higher. Target no.1 go back to 70kg at the end of the year.Realign that spare tyres!Healthier life with more excercises, need to recover this cervical spondilosys.
Spiritually, need to control the pressure as work load is increasing these days. Hope Ustaz Ahmad Mustafa can do some help.Need to strengthen the spiritual aspect of me.
No.3, now the mental aspect. Need to read more, this time I will buy the book about planning which I saw at Narita Airport last June, just buy it this time.Like the book said, you have to work like 60 men!Dont ask me why 60, I havent finish reading it.I am thinking of doing an MBA, but time is just not on my side, may be a book on Corporate Finance can help.

Finally, praise Allah, The God of the whole existance for all his blessings to me and my family, amin!

No comments: